Can I have any home remedy for treating acute pharyngitis as there is no affect of antibiotic medicines having for last 3 months ?

My name is XXXX i m 20 Yearz old i m suffering from Acute Pharyngits on right side ......... from 3 months i took so many antiboitxs medices with the permission of doctors....... but still my throat is the same still there is something ball tpye acute phyargitcs what should i do now ........ not working with anibiots as well as with allegic medicess..... any good suggestions or home remedies
Asked On : Fri, 9 Mar 2012
better need to check it out either online or video conferencing or trough your own doctor,
You may wish to see your gp, or else go to ent specialist really.
you need Physical examination report.