Can I have a diet for weight loss on the HCG ?

Ok So I am going to start the HCG diet and i know that it has very strict recipe plans. But I don t have a whole lot of money to go to the grocery stores and buy everything. Nor do I have the proper nessesities to cook everything. So I am just wondering if I can t follow the strict recipe plans if I can just eat really healthy and still lose weight? Like no pop.. fast food.. fried foods... etc. I would drink strictly water.. some fruit for breakfast.. a salad for lunch and some chicken and veggies for dinner. It sounds good to me but I don t want to waste my money on these drops and have to be forced to follow this strict plan which I can t really afford. So any advice or answers will help me out!
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
You can loose weight even you do not follow recipe plans.
You do the exercise regularly but daily.running,swimming, jogging etc.
Avoid junk food and fried and oily food.
Take fresh fruits like oranges,water melon,pine apple,grapes.Avoid fruits containing more fat or carbohydrates like banana,apple,chikoos.
Do not take any thing between two meals,if you feel hungry then take enough salads..
Ok and bye..