Can I give over the counter worming tablet to my 12 year old which contains 100 mg Mebendazole and saccharin sodium ?

Hi. Ive taken an over the counter worming tablet because my12 year old suspected she had worms so I went to chemist and thought nothing of it! The young girl gave me a home brand that was to treat threadworms only which had 100 mg Mebendazole and contained saccharin sodium as well. Im worried now because ive thought about it afterwards and checked up on net and it looks like I shouldnt have taken anything :/ im 16 weeks pregnant and am quite concerned about this. Will this affect my unborn baby???
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012