Can I give my flat face a round structure? Did ear correction, rhinoplasty, jaw implants. Need guidance

Hello All, I hope you guys would have a solution for me since the country i am in do not have any good Cosmetic/ Plastic surgeon. I took out a loan to pay off a Cosmetic intervention i had in Vain! So Here, Is there a solution to correct a Flat and long face to give it the right asymmetry and a bit round facial Structure. When somebody looks me from the front they will see my face is really thin[ Perhaps coz i lost extreme weight] and its also long if i tie my hair, i don t see myself having feminine appearence. And if somebody looks at me by the side of my face it s flat. I paid a Doc to do Ears Correction-one of my ears is really bat-like and different, 2nd was to do Rhinoplasty level up my nose and give it a pointed tip- Which failed i have a nose which is kind of lopsided [ the nose tip is going upwards and it s too round. 3rd wanted Cheek implants- which shrunk quickly[ i feel the 2nd half of my face is shrinking to and slowly moving downwards]l intervention was using my own fat] 4th- wanted to do a light jaw implants .. because bit below my cheeks.. my cheeks feels like it s getting absorbed inside.. and i wanted some permanent implants to give my face a bit fuller look.. please advise
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013