Can I get pregnant without mutual contact? By environmental factors? Why am I sick?

hii i want to ask about the possibility of getting pregnant without sex by: swimming pools sleeping or sitting on beds and chairs that men had slept in (with cloth on) using mutual bathroom im 21 virgin never had any kind of sex and never been close enough to a man but i heard of possibilities of getting pregnant by different ways other than sex, p.s lately im waking up feeling little bit sick in the morning but then it goes away, im a student and i work really hard i have irregular eating habits and less sleeping i wonder if this might be the reason for feeling sick please reply soon i have tests and im too worried about this whole pregnancy thing i cant concentrate thanks a lot
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012