Can I get pregnant with non penetrative sex?

My boyfriend and I dry humped. He made a mistake and ejaculated on my panites. Is there any chance that I could be pregnant? That was also the last day of my period. The 21 of May. My periods usually are about 35 to 38 days apart. I have been feeling gasey and a tad bit nauseous, but i think that its all in my mind because i only feel that way when I think about the possibility of being pregnant. Is there any chance that I could be? Please help me ASAP! Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 13 Mar 2014
Chances of your getting pregnant are very remote.If u are so troubled u can get a simple urine pregnancy test done .