Can I get pregnant if we had sex with underwear on?

My boyfriend and I were messing around two days after my period and we were both wearing underwear. I was on top at one point and he asked me to get off, that he had gone off . When I lifted myself, there was a dime sized spot from him on my underwear, and a larger spot from me. He never went inside of me, but was only near the area....what are my chances of getting pregnant? Also, we don t plan on doing this again without protection, I m already worried about it enough....
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Thank you for your query.
WIthout penetrative vaginal sex, there are no chances of conceiving.
Also you had your undergarments on, so please do not worry unnecessarily about this.
However, please ensure you have protection always in the future.
Take care, and read up a bit about pregnancy, intercourse etc, so that you do not unnecessarily lose sleep over such incidents .
In the rare event that you do miss your period, be sure to take a pregnancy test at the earliest.
WIsh you well.