Can I get pregnant if my FSH and Prolactin are higher than normal ?

i am 26 years old . female. i am trying to conceive from 8 months but i am no getting pragnant. last month i got menses on 18 of march then i took cerophene 50 mg from 5 day of my cycle but nothing happened then i got menses on 14 of march but they are in brown colour and only last for 1 day then my doctor suggest me for harmones test on 2 day of my cycle but i got menses again on 29th march i gave the blood for FSH, prolactin and LH. Lh is n normal range and it is 5.8 where as prolactin is 36.2 and FSH is 17.7. i am very much disturbed please help me
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011