Can I get pregnant if I started taking birth control pills just after having sex ?

hey i have been experiencing some changes with my body. jan 2 2010 my period came i wasnt on any bc at the time my boyfriend and i had sex on th 9 of jan 2011 and he brought my period down then it went away after that. he didnt ejaculate for what i know i started loestrin 24 le after that. my breast are sore and swollen ive gained weight and my boyfriend is complaining about back pains and ive been eating cheese burgers for about 3 to 4 weeks now could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
For pregnancy you can confirm it by UPT ( urinary pregnancy test ) and if you are pregnant you need attention of your gynaecologist for further management .Regarding weight gain mostly it seems like it is due to overeating.
Back pain in your boyfriend could be purely co-incidence.

Hope this helps,
dr jignesh