Can I get pregnant if I am a virgin ? Please help

Why are girls today so misinformed about sex and their bodies? How can I masturbate without losing my virginity? How do I tell my mom I need pads? I m a virgin but I think I might be pregnant? Can I blame George Bush? This question does have a point and if you read it properly you d understand that I ve gotten frusturated because young girls are so misinformed about their bodies. The questions posted on here make me wonder what these kids are taught in school, and at home. And they were examples of the questions I ve answered on here that just seem completely ridiculous to me. I pity these girls who are so frightened of masturbation, periods, and sex.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
wait, you have to be having periods to get pregnant, you can get pregnant and be a virgin, if the sperm made it into your vagina. rubbing yourself wont change your virginity,why do you need to ask your mom for pads if you think your preggo? say mom, i need pads!blaming bush? did you have sex with HIM?.