Can I get pregnant even if he does not penetrate completely ?

If he doesn't penetrate, can I be pregnant from his precum? I'm virgin. Im a virgin, he tried to enter me but i hurts, he cant penetrate on my vagina, only in the very opening. Could i be possibly pregnant from his precum? Im on provera pill, but i forgot 1 dose on my 4th day, i took the last pill very late. Now, after 5 days, I still have no period! Help! what should i do? I took pregnancy test early in the morning a while ago, but it s negative. Could i still be pregnant? And if i have an ultrasound , will I know if i m pregnant? Im not yet ready.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011