Can I get pregnant after being treated for irregular periods ?

Hi doc I attended age on 12dec 98 and from that onwards my menstrual cycle was regular till I finish my college 2006 After I went to job my menstrual cycle became irregular Periods will not be coming for more than 3 months From the beginning I am taking tablets for regularizing my period cycle Doctor gave me 21 days tablets Without pills I cant have periods Meanwhile my gynec suggested me for a scan in that I had ovarian cyst After taking tablets for the cyst I got periods for only one month After six months I got another scan In the report it is mentioned as delayed ovulation This treatment runs unto 2010 Still I am not getting my periods regular I got married also I planned to have baby now I ve went for follicle study In the study endometrium study is nil I suggested for duphaston for getting pregnant What are the ways to get pregnant soon
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011