Can I get pregnant after being diagnosed with hpv and tricinoma ?

i have hpv and tricinoma,could that be why im having nose bleeds,headaches,trying to concieve but seem to not be able to,bled for one day then spotting,also one week early, nausea ,diahreah, indigestion ,everything turn my stomache,bags under eyes look torn down please a honest answer... why can t i get pregnant is it because,the hpv or the tricinoma the headaches,breasts leaking,nausea,diahreah,period a week early and then only bled for a day history of cysts,frequent nose bleeds,some pain in my hip,week legs at time,very emmotional,dizzy spells like everytime,please what do you think i need help,cant go to doc,have no money cant work stay sick and mentally sick post traumatic stress disorder ,severe anxiety disorder and depression disorder,but on celexa,and vistril and elevil for insomnia ..please???
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011