Can I get knowledge on systemic lupus erythematosus, collagen disorder or lymphoproliferative disorder ?

My mother is suffering from fever from last two months. FIrst she was disgonosed with Typhoid , treated for 15 Days, symptoms was dry cough, chills & fever. At that time, widal was positive and TLC was 0000. After treatment she was okay & resumed office. After 3-4 days, she again fell ill. This time she continued med. from local doc for 10 days but no relief. After that we contacted the medicine consultant , & got blood test done. The reports were TLC- 0000, ESR - 135 10-15 Pus cell in Urine R/E. Doc. advised admission in hospital. She got admitted , treated with wide spectrum of antibiotics including Tazobactum & pepercillin for 5 days & Meropenem for 2 days. However, TLC & ESR not improved, discharged from hospital . Same symptoms continued chills with fever of 101. AT the time of hospitalisation, other tests reports were all negative including typhidot, blood culture , Rapid-M , CT-Chest, USG etc. After that we consulted other physician, & he advised to go for RF test. It was 552. He advised Medrol 80 Mg stand & advised for repeat RF, ESR, TLC, & Anti-CCP after 10 Days. Fever with chills continued for these 10 Days. After reevaulation the ESR was 110, TLC-0000, RF: 391, Anti-CCP-3.1. Doc advised Ivepred-16Mg for 5 Days. After administering the first dose, the fever gone & now she has no fever & feeling perfectly alright. Doc is saying she needs more evaulation as it may be a case of SLE , collagen disorder or lymphoprolierative disorder. One more thing to say is that in USG report, radiolist reported as Few lymphnodes are seen with largest as 10 X 12.5 MM in size . Kinldy suggest possible disgonosis.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012