infection spread by:
1) Unprotected sexual intercourse with infected person (either heterosexual or homosexual)
2) sexual intercourse with infected malesexual intercourse with infected male result in infection into femalehomosexual intercourse with infected malehomosexual intercourse with infected male result in hiv infection
3) Transfusion of infected blood or blood products
4) Transfusion of hiv infected blood or blood products
5) Infected mother to her baby during pregnancy
, birth process and through breast – feeding
6) Infected mother to her baby during pregnancy, birth process and through breast feeding
7) Use of infected needles and instruments without sterilization
or sharing of needles and syringes by HIV drug addicts.
The chances of spread of hiv in you is nil and you should not worry at all.It does not spread by talking or touching an infected person.