Can I get a good doctor's consultation if I am on welfare scheme ?

Can I get a good doctors if I am on welfare I am scared of all my doctors. Everytime I go to the doctor they want to add another hypertension pill or increase the dosage. I feel that the doctors are bias towards me because I get a welfare check. I need to get treatment for my blood pressure . I feel all the medicine the doctors keeps giving me will hurt my kidneys. I don t want any more added or increase medications. From what the doctors tell me it is not helping.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011