Can I get HIV from unprotected sex with person who has had sex with another girl?

Hi...i m ganesh 21 yr old from maharashtra. Please read my query written below give answer of it... Sir/Madam i had unprotected anal sex with my friend 18 yr old on 14th feb 13 so im scared now about hiv ...i tell him to do test and he done it on 18 feb 13 result come out negative by tridot test ..i feel some comfort but then also i worried because my friend was in relationship with her girl friend he said she was virgin when he had 1st sex with her, unknown hiv +ve or -ve 18 yr old from sept 12 upto last sex on 30th january 13 without protection but when sex with her he ejaculate his semen outside the body. So can i get hiv from my friend because initially he had unprotected with his girlfriend? Please send me answer plz im waiting.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013