Can I expect a normal delivery with the placenta down in the 8th month as per the scan ?

yes i m pregnant and my 9 moth is completed and and as per sonogrophy my plecenta come down in 8th month , i want normal dilevery so can i wait for 2-4 days
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Hi,Rejendra thanks for query.Depending upon many factors doctor will decide whether to wait or not.They are your general well being,ultrasound report indicating maturity of baby and its weight,amount of fluid inside,position of placenta,position of head,whether down or still floating above pelvis bones .Depending upon all this the decision it taken about mode of delivery and time of delivery.Bye.