Can I do interaction with small size of penis ?

help penis size is too small ,its size is about 4cm long in normal and its dameter is so small after erection its size become 10cm only ,so please help me to increase my penis size,i am very dipressed due to this too small size, How can i do sex with this small size? can i do sexual interaction using my penis of this small please plase help me sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic

I would like to know how old r u

Also want to let u know that penis length is not at all responsible for the sexual function, but the function depends on the erection & ejaculation (putting out the semen) with the sperms count in the semen & their characteristics

Actually ur size while erected is in the normal common range which is from 8-16 cm.
Also the female's vagina is stretchable to be adapted for small or huge penis

Unfortunately, there is no perfect real way to increase the penis size, it's all genetically inherited, so My Advice is to have enough self-confidence in what u have & live Healthy & u will have a very good sexual function