Can I contract HIV through platelet transfusion for dengue ?

I had a platelet transfusion of 5 units due to Dengue one year back from a reputed hospital. Since then I am worried about HIV . Is there any chance of such transmission? I didn t have any fever or flu till now. But recently I developed an itching rash on my neck which went away after 5 days. I am 6 ft tall and overweight weighing 110 kg . But I remember weighing 112 kg three months back. Although I haven t started any exercise but I have reduced eating fast food. Is this weight loss normal? Aditya.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Nov 2011