Can I consult any online doctor about my semen analysis report ?

What dies my report suggest of my sperm (as we are trying pregnancy ) My wife had undergone a laproscopy for endometric cyst. The doctor also asked me to check for my sperm count as it will help in a fast pregnancy. Please suggest what my below mentioned report of a path lab says. Volume: 30ml Viscosity: drop by drop (i want to know this) count: 50 million (what is this count, is this sufficient number) Motile: 40 percent Morphology : grade II , II + very few I , III Grade: 10-15 % Nfew (I cant understand the doctors writing in Morphology and Grade) Doctor suggested me Vitamin E tablets and Fertyl M capsules. Please suggest if this is a sound condition or i need to worry is Fertyl M a fertility capsule. One more thing doctor asked for a sperm C/s for which i had submitted sample to pathlab (reports awaited).
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011