Can I conceive inspite of having tilted uterus ?

Hi I m 31 years old and I had an ectopic pregnancy when I was 20. Additionally I have tilted uterus, can I still conceive?
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
welcome to healthcare magic
yes ofcourse you can conceive if u had an ectopic pregnancy. do not worry about the tilted uterus. what treatment was given to u when u had an ectopic pregnancy? anyhow with any treatment given you still have one sided tube and ovary so do not worry. one tube is enough for you to conceive. the only thing you should keep in mind is that you should go see your gynaecologist as soon as you miss your period/pregnancy test is positive so it can be confirmed that the pregnancy is intrauterine as ectopic pregnancy may re occur if u have had one earlier. so just be careful and dont worry it will be fine.