Can I conceive if my CMV IGM is negative after 2 miscarriages ?

I am 27 yrs old woman.i had two miscarriaes in past 3 years. the miscarriage in aug 2008 on 7 weeks and the 2nd miscarriage in nov 2010 on 5-6 weeks. after that doctor suggested me to do blood test . thyroid, rubella and CMV detected. my TSH = 92 and T4=6.40 Rubell IGG: 500 IGM:negative and CMV IGG 500 and IGM:negative. after that i m taking medicines for thyroid and again i perfomed all test and results now TSH =4.13 aand T4=141(range 60-155),Rubella Igg 500 and Igm:negative, CMV Igg 250 and Igm :POSITIVE. i m planning for baby now but my CMV Igm came positive earlier before 6 months it was negative.i m worried now is there any cure for CMV.and when CMV IGM will come negative again??? and when should i try and what other tests should i do ?after 2 continuous miscarriage i m very scared and i dont want to lose my baby again. pls help me out
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011