Can I conceive if I have been diagnosed with uterine fibroid ?

Hi Dr.. As per your diagnosis, I have developed uterine fibroid which has no prominant symptoms except light brown spotting between my periods.I am 29 year old,married for1 &1/2 year,having no children,had an early miscarriage in January this year. Now I want to know if medicine can be fruitful for me as I am afraid to go through any surgical treatment. I want to conceive. Is it the right time or is there chances of miscarriage? I am very much confused and afraid. Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011