Can I conceive if I have PCO and my left ovary has few follicles ?

i am a patient of pcod.. my rt ov is fine bt my left overy has a few follicles
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Hi Shreeya

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

You have very good possibilities of becoming a mother.Pregnancy in women with PCOD is not impossible.Managing hormonal imbalance , ovarian stimulation and timing of sexual intercourse as per the day of ovulation , makes many women with PCOD pregnant.Though the treatment takes time depending on the severity , emotional stability and confidence in you are important to be motivated.I advise you to read more about PCOD and follow the treatment regularly.I wish you motherhood as quick as you want it.

Good luck .