Can I conceive as I am having PCOD, irregular periods and taking duphaston and standox ?

pcod, overweight ,irregular periods marriged for 8 months. previous month i have 9mm follicle on 12 thday duphaston and ebexid for 15 days. preg test were neg. after16 days .periods come i.e on11th july 2011.` doctor tested tvs+hpe, pcr . UT _ A/v 64x32. et overy cyst 37x31.she gave standox for 5 days and ornida for one d . is this med helpful for my pcod +in ovulation+preg? any other med you recommed which help in ovulation and regulate my periods? is 16 days delay of period effect on my ovulation. she didnot give any med for pcod or periods
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011