Can I become a boy when I have regular periods ?

i am 19 years old and i do have regular menses i want to become a boy can i?? plz plz help
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
it is possible to change sex by certain surgery and treatment
but i strongly advise not to think over it
because it involve disruption of normal body function,
it is very harmful to u both physically and mentally.
u can do boy by doing thing and think like boys
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi tooba,
Welcome to HCM.
You can certainly change your sex. It is not an easy process. First they have to assess your psychological mindset to see if you have a male or female behaviour pattern. Because once you change from one sex to another then going back to the original sex will be next to impossible. Before sex change you have to be 101 % sure that, that is what you want.
Many people have under gone sex change.