Can I be unconscious for 10 hours for a pulmonary vein ablation ?

why does it always say free and you ask your question but they want money before they reply. What a scam! I had a pulmanary vein ablation 2 weeks ago. I was put under general anethesia and the ablation took 10 hrs. I was on lovanox shots BID for 10 days and now on warafin and multaq. I had 2 ablations before this that only took 2 hrs and I was awake. Have you heard of being out for 10 hrs for an ablation. Iwas at a reputable hospital
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011