Can I be pregnant when I am having normal periods ?

i had sex two months ago but i had not missed my periods, it was on time but someone told me that after third month you will come to know that you are pergnent or it so
Asked On : Sat, 21 May 2011
hi welcome to health care magic!see if you dont miss your period means you are not is not so you confirm your pregnancy after 3month,you know on first miss your if you have regular periods then no worry about it.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello swati;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The first symptom that should make you think of pregnancy is missed periods;so if ou had missed any periods then there would have been chances that you are pregnant.Since you had two periods in time there is no chance of pregnancy still just in case you want to confirm you can do a pregnancy test.If there is late conception or pregnancy you should come to know in 1 and a half month but 3 months is too late and it does not happen.Don't worry but next time if you don't want pregnancy please use protection during sex.