Can I be pregnant since I am feeling moody, tired, hungry and I am having headache and breast are sore and bloated ?

hi i am Tara for the last 3 or 4 weeks i have been feeling moody/tired/headache/ flat hungry bigger breast sore breasts bloated. i am due on the 15 of Jan had period on the 18 of DEC just wondering if i may b pregnant me and my husband had unprotected sex after my last period we already have one little girl b nice to have another anyway thank u hi i am Tara for the last 3 or 4 weeks i have been feeling moody/tired/headache/ flat hungry bigger breast sore breasts bloated. i am due on the 15 of Jan had period on the 18 of DEC just wondering if i may b pregnant me and my husband had unprotected sex after my last period we already have one little girl b nice to have another anyway thank u
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011
Hello tara;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Sore breast;mood changes;tired;can be symptoms of pregnancy as well as your due periods.Since you had unprotected sex you can get pregnant so please wait till your due date and if you miss the period then you can get urine tested for pregnancy.If you want to get tested before your due date to know that you are pregnant then you need to get blood tested for Beta HcG and if the levels are high it will confirm your pregnancy.
Thanks

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.