Can I be pregnant post a natural abortion ?

i made a pregnancy test which was positive.but it aborted naturally..i m having regular periods past 4 months.can i be preganant??
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011

There are no chances of you being pregnant now.

Since you stated that you aborted and you are having you regular periods since 4 months.

You can be pregnant again.

Get it evaluated as to why were you aborted initially and since you might have lost more blood get your Hemoglobin testing done by an obstetrician and take her advise as to how many months is needed post abortion to be pregnant again.

It is advisable to first visit obstetrician and get evaluated for the cause of abortion so as to not to be repeated again.

Hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for your follow up queries if any.