Can I be pregnant if my boyfriend did not ejaculate inside me ?

Hi, I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday, even though he didn t ejaculate is there still a possibility that I may be pregnant due to the penis juice?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Welcome to health care magic.
You had unprotected sex with your bf without any ejaculation.
There is still possible of pregnancy due to secretion of prostatic fluid (contains sperm) prior to ejaculation and if you are around ovulation period.
Pregnancy rate is 20% women year.
So better to wait for coming period. If missed, do a home pregnancy test after 7 days.
If positive,further consultation needed.
All the best.

For more suggestion, mail