Can I be pregnant if have symptoms of pregnancy, mild pcos and high sugar with no periods for 2 months ?

hello doctorI am diagnosed recently with mild pcodwith high blood sugar levelI didnt have my period since last two monthsafter that I had all the symptoms of pregnancylike morning sicknesstender breaststook 2 home pg teststhey all came out negativeit was about a week after I missed my 1st months periodlater I went for an ultra soundeven nothing was foundthe laboratory urine pregnancy test was also negativenow its been 2 months since I had my last periodmy blood sugar level is around 160 fasting 320 PPwhich was around 235 fasting 435 PP the last monththe doctor has prescribed me citadin2 tablets dailywell the problem is I still feel like being pregnant I have a huge tummyget tiredfeel some movements hello doctor,I am diagnosed recently with mild pcod,with high blood sugar level.I didnt have my period since last two months,after that I had all the symptoms of pregnancy,like morning sickness,tender breasts,took 2 home pg tests..they all came out negative,it was about a week after I missed my 1st months period.later I went for an ultra sound..even nothing was found.the laboratory urine pregnancy test was also negative..now its been 2 months since I had my last period.my blood sugar level is around 160 fasting & 320 PP.which was around 235 fasting & 435 PP the last month.the doctor has prescribed me citadin,2 tablets daily.well the problem is.. I still feel like being pregnant.. I have a huge tummy,get tired,feel some movements/cramps in my stomach/backpains.didnt have my period ..my doctor has asked me to go for another few home pregnancy test..can u please help me in finding out whats wrong with me.. & y do I still feel like being pregnant..
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011