Can I be pregnant if I got my period and it lasted for a longer duration than usual ?

Dr. I am very concerned and mostly confused. The first day of my last period was April 18th so according to ovulating calculator i was ovulating May 1-6th, I had unprotected intercorse May 2nd. My husband and I are trying to gt pregnant . I alreday have a 8 year old son, I dont remember the feeling but for the last 2 weeks I feel pregnant, I have craveings.. dizziness , tender breast, and light headahces.. the thing is that my period came on time this month, on May 18th the strange thing is that it lasted more than normal ( 6 days ) I have taken a hpt and it came out negative, Is there a possibility that I can be pregnant? why do I feel pregnant? Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
just the feeling of pregnancy can create all symptoms of pregnancy
always do a urine test to confirm pregnancy before 2 months and a scan after that to confirm pregnancy