Can I be pregnant even after taking emergency contraceptive pill ?

hello doctor Iam 21yrsehight56 and i have tablets for regular dates every monthi use cyclenorm enp tablets which are prescribedtwice a dayi had my last date on aprl 15th 22nd the very next day i had sex and used safety measures but not so sure whether it was used properly and within 6hrs i had an emergncy contraceptive pill after having it i have got date after 4 daysare there any chances of me being a pregnant and should the date occur once again hello doctor, Iam 21yrs,ehight5.6, and i have tablets for regular dates every month.i use cyclenorm enp tablets which are prescribed,twice a day..i had my last date on aprl 15th-22nd the very next day i had sex and used safety measures but not so sure whether it was used properly and within 6hrs i had an emergncy contraceptive pill. after having it i have got date after 4 days..are there any chances of me being a pregnant and should the date occur once again?? plz help me doctor
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011