Can I be pregnant due to unprotected sex ?

Hi i m r.sinha my age is 24yrs weight 45kg and height is 5ft 2inch .ihave two children. My question is my MC was always continued on 14 th or 15th of every month but in this month due to unsecure sex and not using of APSARA PILLS MEDICINE regularly my MC was not continued in this month properly a few blood came and it stops next day and now i am worried that i m pregnent. Now i feel tired and vomiting problem weekmes is also there. Can i use MTP CIPLA medicine if yes then please guide me how i take this medicine . Reply soon .
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Chances of your being pregnant are there and it needs to be confirmed using pregcolor card and testing an early morning sample of urine. Do not self medicate yourself as it can be dangerous.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Hi Saloni
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, if you did unprotected sex during 10th day to 18th day of period which is fruitful period then there is more chance of getting pregnant. so get one pregnancy test. if you want MTP , you should take this tab before49 days of pregnancy as per advise of your doc, after then you have to go through D n C.
Dr aseem 09982583020