Can I be pregnant by having protected sex during my fertile days ?

could I be pregnet? my boyfriend and I are really careless with sex. he came in me four times on my high fertility day. I have a tracker and I still had in protected sex. unfortunatlt it was AAAAAAA the first day I started birth control . could I be pregnet?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Feb 2012
I will try my best to answer your query.
It is always better to use some contraception method when you are not planning to be pregnant. Yes there is high chances of one getting pregnant if you have unprotected sex.
I advice you to test yourself by using urine pregnancy test kit, follow the simple instruction on the kit and preferably use early morning sample urine to test.

Hope my answer will be helpful for you.