Can I be pregnant because of the early pregnancy symptoms I have when the pregnancy test says negative ?

I Just Started My Birth Control After Being Off It A Year...I Started My Period On Feb 25th And I Started My BC On The 27th Of Feb I Took Maybe A Week Worth...And Missed 5 Pills And Stop Taking The Pills!!! And My Fiancé Ejaculated In Me 4 x s (6th, 7th twice on The 11th, 26th, & 29th!!!) I Started Bleeding On 14th of March And Stop Bleeding On March 21st...It’s Very Light And Brown...I Have Been Nauseous, Very Bloated, Light Cramping/Uncomfortable Feeling In My Stomach, Lower Backaches And Having Headaches!!! I Took A Pregnancy Test On The 23rd of March And It Said Not Pregnant ...And If I Am Ill Be 5wks!!! PLEASE HELP ME?!?!?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011