Can I be pregnant because of an unprotected sex 6 months back ?

I had done sex with my boyfriend before 5- 6 months.I have unsecure sex. Then ,I have no problems in my periods. My periods are regular. but , My last month period is not do. My period date is 27 to 30 . but it is more than 20 days. is it means that i m pregnant .? plz give me any suggestion what can i do?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
none can be pregnant six months after unprotected sex,until unless you had unprotected sex during the last month .Period can delayed due to so many causes.
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
If you have been having regular periods then you cannot be pregnant from your unprotected sex 6 months ago.You had sex during the last month and there can be a chance of pregnancy then take a test now.If negative then you need to see a doctor to find out the cause.