Can I be pregnant because my boyfriend dropped the semen on my vagina after sex ?

Hi doc m 27 yr old n m nt married i had my last mnth periods on 18th feb thn me n my boy frnd had sex on 26th feb ,thn on 1st march thn on 25mrch bt till date m nt having periods. At d tym of intercourse he dropped his semens outside,tht means ovr my vagina so is thre any chances of getting pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Hi Anonymous
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
You had intercourse during the ovulation period i.e time when the chances of pregnancy is very high , as during unprotected sex ,even if semen is dropped over vagina,chances of pregnancy definitely exit ,As pre discharge secretion also contains sufficient numbers of sperm to impregnate the women .So it is advised to under go urine for pregnancy test as early as possible.If positive act accordingly.Wish you trouble free life .Disclaimer.