Can I be pregnant as my period was due last week and had PMS symptoms and now I have become sensitive to cold and get flush in the face ? I am diabetic type 1, hypothyroid and under a lot of stress

I am diabetic type 1, hypothyroid and under a lot of stress. I was due for my period last week. Five days ago, I had (pink) blood after sex then it was gone the next day. I am 33 years old, never been pregnant . I am type 1 diabetic, hypothyroid and I am supposed to be gluten-free (have been off my gf diet about 8 months). My period has been fairly regular the past five months, but very heavy and lasts up to nine days. I have had a VERY stressful six months. My boyfriend and I have not been very good about using condoms and I haven t been on the pill in years. I was due to get my period last week, had PMS symptoms-cramps, moodiness, upset stomach , etc. We had sex about five days ago and I had (light pink) blood when i wiped after but it was gone the next day. Now I m freaking out! I know I could be pregnant. I don t feel pregnant. I feel the way I would after my period, only with very slight pain in my lower abdomen on the left side that comes and goes. I ve also become even more sensitive to cold and get flush in the face . Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011