Can I be pregnant as I am having problems of endometriosis and ovaries stuck together but having the symptoms of pregnancy ?

Hello. I am 34 years old with 2 children already. I have Endometriosis , and a year ago I had an operation to remove the endo tissues and the doctors found that my ovaries were stuck together and it was stage 4 endo, and that I probably was infertile now due to my ovaries being messed up etc. I had sex 3 months ago, but I ve had 2 periods since. But now, I have extremely swollen breasts, stomach pains, headaches and fatigue . I did a pregnancy test but it came up negative. Is there anychance I could still be pregnant and the test was wrong, or is it more likely to be hormonal/infection/endometriosis symptoms? Thank you for all or any responses.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012