Can I be pregnancy because of the intercourse 28 days back ?

hi, i am trying to figure out when i may of concieved the pregnancy that i just found out about. the day of my last period was approximetly the beginning of february. But it wasnt a normal period. I bled medium to low on the first day and then had some spotting for around 2 days. I then had unprotected sex on the 12th of February. I took a pregnancy test today that was positive. could i be pregnant from the intercourse i had on the 12th of february?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011