Can I be missing my periods due to irregular intake of contraceptive pills ?

Hi Doc., I am 29 yeras old married lady and having 2years old daughter.I ahve PCOD so I am taking krimson-35.I had my last periods in month of april but due to lots of traveling I missed my pills since month of may...still i am not able o take my pills coz i have not got my period yet. Last month in may i had spotting just once but after that nothing like period. I want to start my pills again and for that i need my periods back. Please help me to get my periods back. And I am not pregnant that is for sure.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011