Can I be exposed to cold weather since titanium attached to leg?

My name is Biroe, In my left leg attached a titanium , how many degrees the temperature can withstand the cold . I was a sailor, if I get an offer for sailing in the area being winter, I had to cancel because I was afraid of not being able to work in cold weather with temperatures below 0 degrees. but until now I sail only on the equator. if I was in an air conditioned, so my legs do not ache and I m still able to do the activity in the room.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013