Can I ask a doctor what these results for a herpes test mean ?

Hi I don t understand these results for a herpes results Component Your result Standard range Units Flag HSV 2 IGG, EIA 5.00 0.90 index H HSV 1 IGG, EIA 0.10 0.90 index Index Values for HSV-1 and HSV-2 IgG Antibodies: 1.10 Positive This assay is type specific and will differentiate between HSV-1 and HSV-2 infections. A single positive result only indicates previous immunologic exposure and the level of antibody response may not be used to determine active infection or disease stage. The test should be repeated in 4-6 weeks when negative or equivocal results are obtained in suspected early Herpes Simplex disease. The performance of this assay has not been established for pediatric populations, for neonatal screening, or for the testing of immunocompromised patients.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013