Can I ask a doctor to suggest a treatment as I feel heaviness in the left side of my neck and chest

Hello. I have seen my primary dr several times, a chiropractor , and 3 ENT s. I have a feeling like something is in my neck/ throat on the left side, and sometimes the left ear too. I also have some full feeling in the left chest area that goes to the back. I have had 2CT scans of the neck showing lymph nodes, one being 1cm in size but none of the ENT s are concerned about it based on its size and shape. I also had a Sinus CT which was unimpressive and an angiography to rule out a blood clot. I had an MRI of the C spine and they said I have a very mild bulging disc between c 5-6. When I turn my head it feels like something is in there. Same with my chest. It feels like soemething is in there and I feel it more when I move. I have been on 4 rounds of antibiotics, 2 rounds of steroids(with no relief now after 6 months) and no one can seem to figure out what is going on. My recent bloodwork was normal. One ENT said he would bring me to the OR to look at lymphoid tissue where I had my tonsils out in 2006. One suggested silent reflux(I have no signs of heartburn but he said the top of my esophogus looked irritated and so do my vocal cords). I also had a chest x-ray about 3 months ago which was negative. I feel like I need to cough something out on the left but nothing comes. I also clear my throat frequently. I am starting to get some anxiety over this in the fear that I have cancer. I am currently taking Prilosec. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011