Can I ask a doctor to look into the hormonal report and advice ?

hi my name is enas i am 28 years old,my husband is 38 years old hypertensive on Enalapril 10mg daily, we married from 8 months,we have no children, my hormonal assay was FSH ELECSYS..... 9.14mIU/ml , LH ELECSYS ...16.81mIU/ml , PROLACTINE ELECSYS....13.60ng/ml . testosterone total Elecsys...0.220ng/ml , PROGESTERONE ELECSYS....5.50ng/ml ,my husband semen analysis shows volume 3.5cc liquefaction after 30 min, total count 3million m.litre, consistency hypoviscosity, PH alkaline , MOBILITY 10% , total normal morphology 10 , please give me your advice
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012