Can I ask a doctor to look into the blood report and suggest the severity of high ESR ?

hey doctor my brother esr test so high 125 level start last 9 months first test is 58 then 90 ,92 and now 125 his spinal operation 28-11-2006 and cage fixation carries 7 8 he fit last 5 years and use medicine MYRIN P AND VITA 6 18 MONTHS NOW HIS CONDITION VERY BAD SO WEAK COUGH AND FEVER HB%9.3 AND MRI TEST IS CLEAR X-RAY SPINAL IS CLEAR BUT EST TEST IS INCREASE DAY BY DAY CHEAST X-RAY ALSO CLEAR CBC TEST TOTAL RBC 3.6 HCT 30 MV 82 MCH 26 MCHC 32 PLATELET COUNT 494 WBC COUNT ( TLC )9.5 NEUTROPHILS 87 LYMPHOCYTES 07 MONOCYTES06
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012