Can I ask a doctor to look into my reports and suggest the best treatment ?

To An ENT Specialist Gastroenterology internal Medecines doctor Dear AllPlease Suggest me solutions to my health problems Symptoms 1 To An ENT Specialist.& Gastroenterology & internal Medecines doctor. Dear All.Please Suggest me solutions to my health problems. Symptoms 1/nasal congestions 2/Watery mucus in the throat 3/Intermittant bad cough almost 50 cough per hour 3/Stomach upset very often most of the times before meals and after meals 4/ Constipation almost everyday.Hard stools. 5/Anorexia -loss of appetite Dear all these problems are with me since 7years..I`ve seen many doctors some are telling me its a post nasal drip and some are telling me its an acid reflux .Actually i think my cough is being caused by these two syptoms.I tried several nasal pumps.inhalers..My X ray reports are clears..But sometimes the cough goes away for 1 or 2 days then come back again..When i drink cold drinks from the fridge the cough irritates.Ive done gastroscopy. & endoscopy doctors said the reported slight musosa.and said its not that important.I tried many medecines and im not getting well its been 7 years kindly with your experience Guide me what to do furthur. thank you for your time and consideration. Please solve my cough problem. which never goes away.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011